A Court of Thorns and Roses / A Court of Mist and Fury – Ambient Soundtrack
Hey all! So, we’re a little over a month before ACOWAR comes out, and I know everyone is rereading (including me!) Now, I can’t personally listen to music playlists while reading UNLESS they are without words. But in my experience, if you find the right background instrumental music, it can enhance your experience SO much!
That being said, a while ago I started on a ACOTAR/ACOMAF ambient playlist and I am so thrilled to share it with you all. I feel like I’ve perfected it- and I’ve been listening to it during my whole reread. It gives me the chills, you guys. I hope you will give it a chance! I recommend just plugging in your headphones and letting it run as you read! Turn it as low as you want, and up during dramatic scenes!
If you have Spotify, that is the easiest way to listen!
Just click HERE to follow!
If you don’t have Spotify, no worries! I’ve written out a list of songs below!
- Unity by Chris Tilton
- Ezio’s Family by Jesper Kyd
- The Call by Austin Wintory
- Family by Austin Wintory
- The Lion’s Theme by Steven Price
- Return to the Hospital Room by Simon Poole
- A Farewell to Wonkers by Simon Poole
- Therapy by Simon Poole
- Night Falls on Marcuria by Simon Poole
- Shifts by Simon Poole
- Sanctuary by Jesper Kyd
- The Plague by Jesper Kyd
- Flight Over Venice 1 by Jesper Kyd
- Venice Rooftops by Jesper Kyd
- Stealth by Jesper Kyd
- City of Rome by Jesper Kyd
- Beautiful Dreamer by John Sponsler
- Realms by Simon Poole
- The Longest Journey Home by Simon Poole
- Through the Looking Glass by Simon Poole
- A Room with a View by Simon Poole
- Prologue by Simon Poole
- Fever Dreams by Simon Poole
- The House of All Worlds by Simon Poole
- End Titles by Simon Poole
- End Credits Part 2 by Joel Nielsen
- Apprehension (Mesa Remix) by Joel Nielsen
- Black Mesa Theme by Joel Nielsen
- First Confluence by Austin Wintory
- Nascence by Austin Wintory
- Apotheosis by Austin Wintory
- Assassin’s Creed Theme by Lorne Balfe
- The Last of Us by Gustavo Santaolalla